- Submissions can be made by bands, musicians, labels, producers or publishers. The artists themselves must live in Berlin.
- The recording must be mixed and ready for release (no demos!).
The mastering will be done by the Berlin Music Commission.
- The submitted track is previously unreleased and a physical or digital release is not planned before 26.10.2021.
- Both label and non-label acts are welcome, but no major label acts.
- Rights holders must provide the license free of charge (GEMA fees will be covered by the BMC).
- Artists / bands already featured on the listen to berlin Compilation 2020/21 cannot be considered for the current call. Gladly again next year!
Each submission must include the following material:
- Music recording as a SoundCloud link or MP3 (320 kbps, max. 5 min./track).
- Track info: Artist, music title, creator (composer, lyricist, arranger, producer), track length, planned release date.
- Names and contact details of all rights owners.
Please submit only one track per application!
Application deadline is 28.05.2021.