Listen to Berlin: Awards is a space for everyone. We are dedicated to ensuring the most comfortable experience possible, before, during and after the event, both on-site and online. It is vital that all guests attending the conference feel safe, welcome and respected. All participants are responsible for contributing to this—discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated.
Here is some information to help plan your visit, if you have further questions please get in touch:
- Access to the Kulturbrauerei is barrier-free
- underground stop “U Eberswalder Str./Pappelallee” has a lift
- tram stop Eberswalder Str. all lines are barrier-free
- Guests with mobility and visual impairments may use the companion service of the VBB (information in German only use Google translate for other languages)
- Onground access for wheelchairs via Sredzkistraße & Knaackstr
- The path between venues is unfortunately cobblestone.
The Kulturbrauerei has a car park with wheelchair-accessible parking spaces and a lift.
Wheelchair Accessible Toilets
Kesselhaus has barrier-free toilets.
Tickets & Accompanying Persons
Guests with disabilities with a disabled person’s pass (Schwerbehindertenausweis mit Vermerk B) can bring an accompanying person. You do not need an extra ticket, just go to registration and you will receive your extra ticket. If you do not have a disabled person’s pass but feel you need an accompanying person, you may also bring them.
You don’t have to wait in line, just pass the queue and go directly to the front for your ticket at the registration.
Charging Point for Electric Wheelchairs
Electric wheelchairs can be charged at Palais.
If you need a guide dog you are welcome to bring it.
Light sensitive effects
There will be no stroboscope or light sensitive effects used at the Listen to Berlin: Awards.
All gender toilets
All toilets are all gender at the venue.
Kesselhaus is accessible for wheelchair users via the main entrance.